- Kerala Startup Mission to organize ‘She Loves Tech India’ contest to empower new startups.
- The contest aims to boost news startups led by women and any tech entrepreneur with a dedication to improving the lives of women through technology.
Central government agency Kerala Startup Mission (KSUM) to organize a virtual contest in association with ‘She Loves Tech India‘ to empower new startups that are led by women and any budding tech entrepreneurs.
The contest aims to boost the new Indian startups led by women or any tech entrepreneur who is working to improve the women’s live through technological development.
Further, The contest will boost the network for entrepreneurs, businessmen, companies, and founders to promote technology for women empowerment and women in the technology field.
Kerala Startup Mission (KSUM) has invited the applications from the startups and businesses for the preliminary round She Loves Tech India contest 2020 — The National Grand Challenge — which is scheduled to be held on October 31, 2020. The registration for the contest has started and will last till October 3, 2020.
After the registration, there will be an application screening round, where startups will need to showcase their application. On October 10, Publishing startups will be shortlisted and will be qualified for the next round scheduled to be held on October 26.
The top 30 startups will be qualified for the mentorship round, which will help them to prepare pitch decks and polish them to be prepared for the National Grand Challenge.
On October 30, KSUM will organize Investors Cafe which will be a virtual meetup with the startup founders and investors who are looking for financial support to take their growth to the next level.
Among the 30 qualified startups, 10 best startups will be shortlisted and will qualify for the final round — The National Grand challenge, scheduled to be held on October 31, 2020.
The winner of the contest will be able to attend a boot camp where they will also be getting access to the virtual international conference with other entrepreneurs and firms.
Moreover, Startups will need to fulfill the criteria before registering to the contest:
- Early-stage startups seeking a seed funding, angel, or Series A funding round (under $5 million or INR 36 crores).
- Startups in scale-up with at least a minimum viable product.
- The startup should be related to technology which should be working on improving the women’s lives or women in the technology field.
- The startup founder must be female; the majority of the members should be female; majority-female consumers; The startup technology should have a positive impact on the women’s lives.
If you want more information regarding the contest, you can directly contact the organization (email firstname.lastname@example.org) or else you can contact (+91 9633-24-5595).
Registration link – Click here